Search within this blog

Friday, November 21, 2014

Find your sweet spot



I have found this while I was driving. That I can not go too slow (read: at the speed limit). Else, other drivers in every other direction would start trying to overtake me and some of the maneuvers they use would be quite risky; for me. 

I can not go too fast either. Else the fast drivers would get intimidated. And they would start doing whatever it takes to stop me to overtake them. Either they would increase their speed, or they would start driving in the middle of the road so that I cannot pass or they will again overtake me with a crazy maneuver immediately after I have overtaken them.

The trick is to find your sweet spot. Faster than the slow drivers but not too fast to intimidate the fast drivers.

Same with life too. 


Here are some humorous takes on Indian driving

1 comment:

lost_in_woods said...

amazing picture and blog visit us for disscount andaman tour package