Search within this blog

Friday, August 27, 2010

Full day break

Today I got an unexpected off day. Early in the morning my phone rang. I woke up, talked sweet for some time and then went to sleep again. Like all the other people in nearby rooms, I have caught cold too. So, going to sleep did not seemed to be an bad idea. I turned the alarm clock off... I was close to the alarm time anyway so I became over confident.

Overconfidence never pays. When I woke up again it was 10:55. I had a lecture from 11:00. At that point of time, I had two options:
  1. Abandon all natural things you do when you wake up and RUSH to the school
  2. Be natural! and abandon the lecture
Obviously I choose the second option. With toothbrush in my mouth I awakened up my computer. There was one email from another Prof. that audit people need not attend the afternoon quiz.

Voila!!! I had a full day break.

1 comment:

lost_in_woods said...

amazing picture and blog visit us for disscount andaman holiday packages