Search within this blog

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Do I write too few blogs?

I boast that Blogging is my hobby. Then when I say I write 2 or three blogs per week on average people laugh at me. This is very humiliating I tell you.

May be I should write more. Here at the campus in the beginning things seem so messed up and I am taking so much time to settle and stop thinking :D

But nevertheless, I should write more... The next issue of Rahman was already been written way back (along with the one last posted) but I acted as a miser and delayed the posting. Now wile I have shifted myself, it seems I have forgotten to bring a copy of that file. This is too bad. I feel very very sad at this. I will do a overhaul search in my dvd collection to see if I have backed it up. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I have also updated my website a bit and hosted the updated version in my IITB home page. So the current address of my home page is:
http://www.cse.iitb.ac.in/~joydip

Meanwhile Yahoo plans to discontinue the geocities service within a few months. So, my older site will be discontinued anyway!

1 comment:

lost_in_woods said...

amazing picture and blog visit us for disscount andaman holiday packages