Search within this blog

Monday, November 10, 2008

New banner in blog

At last... at last... at last. This blog got it's own banner. With pictures and cartoon like what was wanted. The process was a bit weird. To speak frankly, i am terrible in drawing (u probably know that after seeing my crap cartoons in some previous posts. Excluding the ones drawn by my little sis, the rest was so disgusting that myself had too resize the pictures to a smaller size that the overall look of my blog is not much ruined. At a point of time I had the idea of deleting the posts altogether.) So, with this terrible drawing skill i started to draw cartoons for the banner. I was more skeptical of drawing them on computer (be it in photoshop or simple ms paint). So, i sketched in my exercise book, took a snap in mobile, transferred to PC, then started with photoshop. Added the default background, put the banner text, and drew the cartoons taking reference from the hand drawing.

I hope all these things have worked a bit. Please give me your precious feedback.

I personally feel that the banner really makes my site a real Bhat site. Where everything is nonsense and joke. But it's not the case. I do write serious stuffs once in a blue moon.

NJOY....

1 comment:

lost_in_woods said...

amazing picture and blog visit us for disscount andaman holiday packages