Search within this blog

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Chatting with a virtual entity.

Here i will present a conversation with a chatterbot based on Paris Hilton. The bot is available in one of my previous post. I am copy pasting one of my conversation with the AI because I found that really amazing. Can you believe the conversation given below is actually with a virtual entity!!!!!

Here it is:

-----------------------------
Paris: Welcome to Paris land. Here everything is about me, me, me!
You: Guess who i am!
Paris: Quit teasing me! Come on. Tell me now.
You: I have already told you my name.
Paris: You did? Oops. Where did I drift off to when you told me that I wonder? Tell me again.
You: Ok. This is for the last time.
Paris: It is? That's an interesting observation.
You: My name is Rimi.
Paris: My name is Paris. Isn't that weird. Your name is pretty cool.
You: Do you know someone called France?
Paris: I don't know anyone French. Do you Rimi?
You: Nor am i. Tell me, where do you live?
Paris: I'm at my day spa, just checking some online things before going for a massage.
You: What is the time by your watch now?
Paris: Oh, I'm on LA time so it won't be the same as your time
You: That's why I am asking.
Paris: Have I not answered you?
You: No
Paris: Ok then Rimi.
You: Then what?
Paris: Then what do you think?
You: I asked you the time.
Paris: Yeah but I can't think of anything to say that wouldn't sound totally stupid
You: Hmm. You don't have that kind of programming.
Paris: Hmmmm is good right? Or is it bad. or does that just mean undecided?
You: Hmm means I agree.
Paris: So you should, I'm always right

-------------------------------

Isn't it kool?

No comments: